Friday, May 6, 2011

3 down 1 to go....

I never thought in a million years this day would come. I can now officially say that I am a college senior. Yes, I did say a SENIOR. Holy crap that sounds strange to say.

Hi, my name is Kaitlin and I am a senior in college.

Yep....totally creepy.

I got out of my last final today at 11:00. I got into my car and sat there staring at the back of the Smith building. By this time next year, I will be a mere 48 hours away from walking across the stage at College Church. It's been a long hard road. Lots of tears, stress, and late nights have lead up to this point, and I am proud to say that I finally made it. I overcame that which was the most difficult for me.

There have been alot of people who have contributed to me getting this far-they know who they are. But...just in case they didn't know this-I love you all. You have been a constant source of strength and encouragement for me and for that I am truly grateful.

MidAmerica was once a dream I was chasing-now....it's becoming the end of one of the best chapters in my life.....

No comments:

Post a Comment