Friday, June 17, 2011

Do you THINK I'm kidding?!

It's true.

I'm a total and complete control and planning freak. I have planned every detail of this wedding (literally) down to the minute! Cake is ready, dress is steamed, shoes are bought, jewelry is laid out, everything is DONE! Then of course there is ONE thing that I cannot control. The weather. As of right now there is a 20% chance of rain, 16 MPH winds, and partly cloudy. So I say.....

God,

I know you have a universe to run and all. However-we should getting something straight. I have prided myself in NOT being a Bridezilla and NOT crying and being emotional about stupid details. However they don't write a freaking book about how the last 8 days before your wedding you get emotional and sentimental and cry alot. So I am asking you VERY nicely.......DO NOT LET THERE BE RAIN OR HIGH WINDS ON MY WEDDING DAY! At least while we are outside taking pictures. And don't think that I'm kidding in this request....I"M NOT! Amen.....


This is going to be a LONG week......

No comments:

Post a Comment