Monday, January 31, 2011

Furious

Lately I feel like frustrations have been piling me up and eating me alive. Everything has been making me angry-and I mean angry. I have an opinion about everything and they are not very nicely stated. I feel like even though me and my group of friends are in our early 20's, people have been treating us like we are five years old. I am SO sick of all of the crap that is going on at our school with people, administration, and other circumstances. I am beyond angry at a couple people for the way they treat me and the way that they act. I hate living at the school-it's not what I thought it would be like and it has turned into more of a headache than anything and I REALLY can't wait to move into my apartment and get out of this mess.

I have prayed hard for patience. I've tried to calm down. I have even tried to let things not bother me. But it just seems like everything is attacking me and no matter what I try to do it's still kicking my butt and I am so angry.

I need a break from all of this-break from people-break from school. I just need to cry.


God-please help me calm down. To relax.....and to know that it is going to be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment