Monday, January 17, 2011

This stuff is for the birds!

I HATE WEDDING PLANNING!

No...like really. I HATE it. I hate picking out colors, songs, fabrics, cake, punch, all of it! And don't even get me started on the stupid honeymoon!

I'm not sure what delusion I was under as a little girl when I thought that this all was fun, but it was SO wrong! I literally wish right now that I could just elope and get all of this over with. I just want to curl up and cry and throw my hands up.

This day is supposed to be fun and a day to remember and it's turning out to be the biggest nightmare....EVER.

I know that all of you are probably thinking that I am awful and that I am some kind of ungrateful jerk. But this is all just too overwhelming and I just want the whole ever after thing....now and not in 157 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment