Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011

As I sat in a dark room that was softly lit by the glow of the Chirstmas tree my mind went back through all of the memories-good and bad-that 2010 brought to me. There was laughter, tears, joy, anguish, and sorrow but through it all there was an ever present and constant peace that was with me.

It seems so strange to think that yet another year has passed us by and all too quickly might I add. However, the thought of the things to come in 2011 make me excited to see the new adventures and to learn the new lessons.

Life has a way of flying past us so this year I encourage you to soak up the moments. Laugh loud, love hard, cry when you must, and live to the fullest.

Happy New Year everyone and may you know the peace that passes all understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment