Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Symphony of Draper 4

Living with 5 girls has proven to be....well....entertaining. Between the hair spray, make-up, giggles, boys, tv, movies, computers, music, homework, clothes, the smell of nail polish, and the always inevitable squeal-my life has taken on a new "sound"-a "symphony" if you will and on the days that the "symphony" isn't full and vibrant I find myself a little blue. Therefore I have decided to write down the top 10 things that you would hear if you were sitting with me on my bed.

1. Techno music blaring from the bathroom.
2. Bethany laughing at herself as she sees her reflection in the mirror as she dances.
3. Opera music coming from Beth's room
4. Clips of country music as texts come into Lesley's phone
5. The very loud "I do not!" as Chelsea flirts with Andy
6. "Stupid phone won't work! I have to go BACK to AT&T to get another freakin' IPHONE!" -Rachel
7. "SHHHH! I'm trying to watch reality TV!" -Me
8. Showers on. Showers off. Can opening. House creaking. Feet on steps
9. Weed whacker outside. Lawn mowed. Birds singing. Leaves rustling.
10. "FABULOUS!" In a very feminine voice-compliments of Thomas.

Just some of the random things that are being heard today on the not so quiet College Way street

No comments:

Post a Comment