Friday, December 17, 2010

Someday

Someday I'll be in high school.
April 26, 2008 I graduated.

Someday I'll go to college.
August 18, 2008 I began my freshman year at WSU.

Someday I'll have 3 semesters of college left.
December 16, 2010 made that a reality. 

Someday I'll go on my first date with my future husband.
March 20, 2010 I did just that.

Someday I'll get engaged and have a big shiny ring.
August 11, 2010 I became a fiance

Someday I'll be a wife.
June 25, 2011 will be that day.

Someday I'll be a mommy.
Date: TBD


I remember as a little girl I would sit and think about my "somedays". I wondered what it would be like. Would I like it? Would it be scary? How would it feel? Am I going to cry? So many questions ran thru my mind and as I grew up and began to experience all these questions got answered. Yes, I love the experiences. Yes, it really is scary. Everything feels so right, so exciting, so crazy. And yes, I did cry and will cry.

It is so exciting to think that all of these new experiences and life choices are upon me now. It seemed so far away not so long ago, but now it seems like those moments that I thought these things are now so far away.

Life has come and gone so quickly. But for all the years that keep coming and have passed, incredible things have happened.

"For everything there is a season....."

No comments:

Post a Comment