Monday, December 20, 2010

You're Gunna Miss This

It's a Monday.

Normally at this time on Monday's I would be sitting in Prof. Clark's Principles of Management class highlighting powerpoints and wasting time on Facebook.

But as I lay here in bed attempting to regain all the strength that I lost over this past semester, I begin to think of all the things that I am going to miss.

 One day I am going to miss staying up late and studying. Because one day-I'll have bigger things to worry about than the test in Clark's class or the paper that was due for Fine.

One day I am going to miss making late night runs to Stake n' Shake or BWW with my roommates because one day we will all live in different places and our late nights will be few and far between.

One day I am going to miss eating massive amounts of junk food to stay awake because one day all that junk food is going to find a nice home....on my hips.

One day I am going to miss having headaches from school and finals because one day I am going to have headaches from other things.

One day I am going to miss my long breaks from "life" because one day I won't get those breaks anymore.

One day I am going to miss Campus Center food......then again....maybe not.


One day I am going to miss this crazy part of my life. I am going to want the moments back.

No comments:

Post a Comment